30 September, 2014

Giorgia Tordini


I never get tired of Giorgia Tordini. You might guess that she is one of my favourites - never too overdressed, overbranded, overaccessorized but always perfectly cool and femme fatale.

Jeans: I’m obsessed with boyfriend jeans to wear with heels. A must.
Shirt: My perfect shirt is Equipment. I like the concept of having one style in many different colors. It makes me want to buy them all.
Heel: Pointy pumps, lace-up ankle boots. Love Gianvito Rossi and Alaïa. So simple, so chic.
Flat: Black velvet or patent leather loafers. But let me say, I’m more into heels.
Bag: Flat zipped clutch. My favorite is my blue crocodile print one by Givenchy.
Lingerie: All the black lingerie from Princesse Tam Tam, not too girly but with small, cute details or basic underwear in jersey.
Lipstick: Tom Ford Cherry Lush or just lip balm.
Mascara: YSL Shocking. Moisturizer: Facial cream from Intégrée.
Nail Polish: I like to wear red. No other colors.
Fragrance: Ambre Sultan from Serge Lutens. Maybe this is my real signature, I’ve worn for forever.
Shampoo: Aldo Coppola with white sugar.
Read more

No comments: